A little more about me and where I come from
- Michael is the kind of guy you love to hate; he is always in a good mood and always has Something positive to say
- When someone would ask him how he was doing. He would reply, if I were any better I would be twisted.
- Michael is a natural motivator.
- If an employee was having a bad day, Michael was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation.
- Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Michael and asked Him don’t get it! You can’t be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?about Me:
- Michael Replied, each morning I wake up and say to myself, you have two choices Today, I can choose to be in a good mood, or I can choose to learn from it.
- Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining Or I point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life.
- Yeah right, it’s not that easy, an I protested.
- Yes it is Michael said. A Life is all about Choices. While I am sober, when I cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice; I choose how I react to a situation. I choose how people affect my mood, I choose to be in a good mood or bad mood, the Bottom Line it is my choice how I live my life.
- Someone once told me they reflected on what I once said to them. Soon here after they Left, The job to take another job. We lost touch but they often thought about me When. They made a Choice about life instead of reacting to it.
- A few months ago someone heard I was involved in an accident from a communication Stand points after some days of surgery and weeks of mental stress of intensive care, I Was released from my stress with great remember of the situation with rods in me? About Me 2:
- Someone saw me a few weeks after the accident. When they saw me they ask me how I was doing, I replied. If I were any better I would be twisted, want to hear my Scars!
- They declined to hear my scars or wounds, but they ask me can they hear them another time, because they wanted to know what had gone through my mind as the Accident took place.
- The first thing that went through my mind was the well-being of my soon to be born Daughter I replied. Then as I lay on the ground I remembered that I had to choices; I could choose to live or I could choose to die. I choose to live.
- was you not scared they asked? Did I lose consciousness they asked?
- I continued, the alcoholic’s paramedics were great. They kept telling me. I was going. To be fine, but when they heard the scars & wounds. I saw the expressions on the faces. Of the Alcoholics, I got really scared, in their eyes. I read his is a dead man. I knew I needed to take actions.
- What did I do they asked?
- There were my Sponsor showing questions at me, Michael she asked if I was allergic To bull shit or anything like that. Yes I replied.
- My Sponsor stopped and waited on my reply. I took a deep breath and Yelled Gravity
- So I Michael lived, thanks to the skill of my Sponsor and alcoholics friends, but also Because of my amazing attitude.
- I learned from me that every day I have the choice of Living full Attitude, after all it is everything.
- So therefore I do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself, Each Day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6; 34.
- After all today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
24 You have two choices now;
- Delete this.
- Forward it to the people you care about You know the choice I made. BY; MICHAEL W. Arms
Life is not the air we breathe its is every moment we miss is life because its take just a Moment to lose our life.Moment to lose our life.
What make a man or a woman.
it are not the choices we made or how we start things It is how we end things!I
What is Love
When carry you in my spirit, I pray for you more then I pray for myself, and if you away for More than an hour I can’t stop thinking about you, and when you smile my world is all Right!